That`s MS. Terrible Foreigner to you!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vacaaaaation!

Right so, my mom is here now, and tomorrow we leave for Tokyo (on the shinkansen! woot!) which means i will not be updating much in the next two weeks or so, probably. Just so you know, I am neither dead nor a zombie (yet, touch wood), and those of you waiting for email responses (ie Jayson) will have to wait a little bit longer. (Sorry Jayson! I really was so happy to hear from you, I promise i will have the email out to you asap.) (Bracket for the rest of you - why arent you emailing me more? Boooo... also, as i am heading to tokyo and all, i MEANT what i said about present requests! )

Mom brought me the sixth harry potter to read! I am pleased. I had forgotten like half the stuff in it.

Anyways, i will try not to drown in the nonstop rain, and until i return, er.. youll have to survive without my pathetic rambling.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home