woot!
I had a weeeeird dream last night. I dreamt that Ross Fitzsimmons (remember him?) was being chased after by like.. government people or something, because of his genetics work. And for some reason he was in the same place as me, so i was trying to hide him in cupboards and stuff so that he could escape being captured. I think i was succeeding, more or less, but my alarm woke me so i may never know. It did remind me however, of not having seen Ross in about thirty thousand years - I heard he went to U of A for genetics, which is v. cool - if anyone happens to have his email sitting around, maybe let me know? I should warn him to have like.. an escape hatch on his lab, just in case.
And now onto the real news! Today we got our class results back....and SUCCESS! Alex, Scott and I all tested into the A class, second highest out of four. Julie tested into B. Scott might try to get switched into one class up, and i think he could probably handle it, but we`ll see how it works out. Anyway, Im a bit annoyed about the classes we`re offered this semester, seeing as how i only get a choice about one of them (pottery, im thinking ill avoid it) - and i have to have "Readings in Japanese Literature" with Matsui... the wig-moley office guy who i reeeally cant stand. (Not to be confused with Matsuoka, who i can stand only slightly more) But i guess it could be worse. Anyway, i am darn pleased with my class placement, especially considering how cruddy the test was! So huzzah and go me!
As predicted, the bad mood from before more or less went away, AND i found out what happened to the toaster! ...it broke. But! We have the one Hiroe bought to use when she lived in Ako for a month, so today i had super dark toast. Anyway, i feel better about everything, although i am still a little homesick for normal stuff.
Yesterday Alex and i went into Osaka.. and shopped and stuff... but the real highlight was that we found in Hep mall, a dessert buffet place. Holy crap did we ever eat a lot of cake. We honestly nearly had to roll ourselves to the eki afterwards. It was fun though, a nice girls day out.
Anyway, that is me all caught up - all you people with blogs! I want updates!
And now onto the real news! Today we got our class results back....and SUCCESS! Alex, Scott and I all tested into the A class, second highest out of four. Julie tested into B. Scott might try to get switched into one class up, and i think he could probably handle it, but we`ll see how it works out. Anyway, Im a bit annoyed about the classes we`re offered this semester, seeing as how i only get a choice about one of them (pottery, im thinking ill avoid it) - and i have to have "Readings in Japanese Literature" with Matsui... the wig-moley office guy who i reeeally cant stand. (Not to be confused with Matsuoka, who i can stand only slightly more) But i guess it could be worse. Anyway, i am darn pleased with my class placement, especially considering how cruddy the test was! So huzzah and go me!
As predicted, the bad mood from before more or less went away, AND i found out what happened to the toaster! ...it broke. But! We have the one Hiroe bought to use when she lived in Ako for a month, so today i had super dark toast. Anyway, i feel better about everything, although i am still a little homesick for normal stuff.
Yesterday Alex and i went into Osaka.. and shopped and stuff... but the real highlight was that we found in Hep mall, a dessert buffet place. Holy crap did we ever eat a lot of cake. We honestly nearly had to roll ourselves to the eki afterwards. It was fun though, a nice girls day out.
Anyway, that is me all caught up - all you people with blogs! I want updates!

2 Comments:
Yay! Good for you Andrea. I don't have Ross' e-mail, but he is on my Facebook account :D. So, if you'd like, I could send him a message through that, and get him to send you his e-mail.
By
Anonymous, at 3:38 PM
Man i could track down his phone number I work with his cousin! well I hope everything is hunky-doory
By
chewlett, at 11:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home