Hello my little chums, sorry its been a tiny bit since i last talked your ears (or eyes in this case?) off. Anyway, quick update of relevant facts (no really this time!) - 1. My mom is actually coming to visit! Holy crap! In classic mom style i got an email to my cell during class on friday, saying that she found a good ticket price and could come if i would approve the dates before the next day (lol, i love my mom), which i did, and the next morning woke up to find out that she bought the ticket and is coming for sure! Yay! June 13, for two weeks. Relevant point 2. - finally found the new tori album here, and it is looooooooooooovely. I am pleased.
The rest can wait. I have a new book to read, and there is napping to be done, and such.
The rest can wait. I have a new book to read, and there is napping to be done, and such.

3 Comments:
Oh that's so cool! *hides in your mom's suitcase*
By
GopherX, at 4:20 AM
Hurray!!!! :D :D
By
Dez Dez, at 5:05 PM
hahah little more the 70 days left ;) yeah I am pro napping hope you are haiving a better time and yay for new tori album
By
Cole, at 1:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home