That`s MS. Terrible Foreigner to you!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go Me. And then i get totally random.

So, I have emerged from feeling like crap for a few days with a total Ganbatte attitude (tell me i dont have to translate that?). Although that being said, its after school now, and i am totally beat, and not in the mood to do much of anything, never mind kick ass and take names. But hopefully the feeling will stick around for a little while, as opposed to the usual, which is show up just long enough to have a look around, and then retreat. Plus, i think the higher powers are having some mercy on me - I found out today that Julie plans to go to Washington for the entire spring break, which is two months. Although Alex will be leaving for part of it too, so I will have to manage alone, but all in all, i think it is probably pretty positive. Two whole months... Now all i have to do is survive until February.. or is it March? a few months, anyway.

Sunday I went shopping with Hiroe in Kuzuha, which was lovely. We spoke mostly english, since I was feeling lazy, and just looked around and talked and had lunch after. We didnt talk as much as i would like, but it was still really nice. I told her how Julie was a cow, and she said that the first year she lived in New Zealand, the only other Japanese girl was sort of like that, not someone she could really understand, but that she was stuck with her, so she could understand how i felt. I told her how Jen and i planned the best ways to get revenge, and she told me that i would be too nice to actually do it.. Im pretty sure that that is not the truth, but i agreed that it was because i didnt want her thinking i was horrible. We talked about our best friends, and she taught me the word in Japanese, which i promptly forgot. We both agreed that Scott was cute, but that it was a waste that he should be cute, and smart, and too shy to really be any fun to talk to. All in all, we had girl talk, and it was great. I would love to be able to be good friends with her. I plan to go back to Kuzuha alone though, I cant really shop properly when Im worried about the other person being bored or whatnot, so. Plus, the Takii high school people gave us 100 bucks worth of gift certs for the department store there. But i went and had a look.. i dont know what Ill buy.. everything is seriously fancy.. including.. get this! Designer hankerchiefs. Japan is crazy. But aside from drooling over the shoes.. i dont know what i would get and be able to wear. Makeup, maybe?

Yesterday Miika and Aki (have i mentioned them yet?) came to visit us again, after class. It rained REALLY hard, and there was thunder and stuff too (they taught us the word for storm, and i forgot that too) and we all (minus julie, who didnt want to hang out and speak japanese) just sat at the tables under the cafeteria roof and talked. We talked about random crap, and it was nice. The rain had even stopped by the time we went home, thank god, because we had all forgotten umbrellas. Normally, people take one everywhere, if possible. I mentioned the movie I saw on the weekend. In english it works out to "july 24th Street Christmas". It was a love story, and I understood the plot almost entirely, and even parts of the dialogue. I am so cool.

I finished all of my homework in class, so tonight i hope to tackle either cleaning my room, or studying like crazy. I want to remember crap, and understand and such! Last night I made a huge sentence in japanese, and was proud. Host mom "all done studying?" Me" The truth is, i have to still study a little more, but im going to get into bed, and then study" HM "Careful not to fall asleep!" I love when i can actually sound like not a moron.

All the christmas decorations are making me feel christmasy. I want to shop and put things in nice boxes with ribbons and crap. And knit and make cookies. I am determined to make christmas half decent here, even if i do have school. Oh, here is proof of how anything gets worse if you dont practice. A few days ago, I was writing something, and wrote "ribon" because that is how it is spelled in katakana. After about an hour I looked at it and realized it should have two bs. Oi.

Alright, cease randomosity.

4 Comments:

  • Wow... every thing sounds so exciting! YEah christmass is comming I haven't heard from my parents in like a month it is pretty crazy. And don't stop your randomosity oh how I love it so:D Miika and Aki and Hiroe Sound like awesome people:D

    By Blogger Cole, at 3:33 PM  

  • Mayhap Hiroe will help you destroy Julie too. Then you will have a whole arsenal of people around the world on your side! muaha.

    By Blogger JJ, at 8:59 PM  

  • And there's nothing wrong with randomness. My entire blog is random. Just random crap that randomly happens. Random. Nothin' wrong with that.

    By Blogger JJ, at 9:00 PM  

  • The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ~ Alvin Toffler

    A gentleman need not know Latin, but he should at least have forgotten it. ~ Brander Matthews

    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a game show host. ~ Gabriel Heatter

    Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. ~ George Burns

    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. ~ Oscar Wilde

    Hey Drea, thought you could use some good quotes, in English naturally! loL!! *hugs* You're having the experience of a lifetime... enjoy it, don't let the evil bitches ruin even a moment of it for you.

    By Blogger Dez Dez, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home