....and one failure.
So I bop into class today a tiny bit late, only to remember that since today is Tuesday, I actually had first period class, and am therefore not ten minutes late, but two hours. Lovely.
In other news, I adore Alex. He is very very funny, and strange, like me. I told him how the banks were stupid, and we had a chat with the official office people at school. They said that we would need to get stamps in order to be able to get a bank account - and that only two banks in the area would accept us. Personal stamps are used here like a signature on official documents. Except that anyone could buy a stamp with your last name on it.. I personally think it is highly stupid. Anyway, we will have to get them made, Im sure. Sucky. Anyway, Alex`s comment after this whole ugliness was, "Seriously, are we really in the Congo?" I laughed, muchly.That is how i feel here sometimes. Honestly, why is it so impossible to give people our business? We practically had to walk a tight-rope to be able to buy cell phones. In class afterwords, we sang moon river, and then my heart will go on, except made them about our new fav. funny word, Kujira - whale. Kuuuuuujiraaaa.. Wider than a mile....
I cant stop singing the bloody kenya song. Come to Kenya, We`ve got LIONS!
In other news, I adore Alex. He is very very funny, and strange, like me. I told him how the banks were stupid, and we had a chat with the official office people at school. They said that we would need to get stamps in order to be able to get a bank account - and that only two banks in the area would accept us. Personal stamps are used here like a signature on official documents. Except that anyone could buy a stamp with your last name on it.. I personally think it is highly stupid. Anyway, we will have to get them made, Im sure. Sucky. Anyway, Alex`s comment after this whole ugliness was, "Seriously, are we really in the Congo?" I laughed, muchly.That is how i feel here sometimes. Honestly, why is it so impossible to give people our business? We practically had to walk a tight-rope to be able to buy cell phones. In class afterwords, we sang moon river, and then my heart will go on, except made them about our new fav. funny word, Kujira - whale. Kuuuuuujiraaaa.. Wider than a mile....
I cant stop singing the bloody kenya song. Come to Kenya, We`ve got LIONS!

2 Comments:
Thank you thank you andrea you have got kenya stuck in my head all day long
By
Cole, at 10:48 PM
You are god damned terrible. That song has been in my head all day...I've already fought this battle once, and barely won...Must...destroy...Kenya...
By
GopherX, at 12:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home