That`s MS. Terrible Foreigner to you!

Monday, October 16, 2006

perhaps too much information.

Yesterday was one of those days where you just want the ground to swallow you up. Plus, since coming to japan, my body has done away with its normal four week-ness, and is moving at doubletime. At this rate i will never have children, because i will have no eggs left by thirty! Boo. Plus, i feel sick. I read some Margaret Atwood, and it is how i feel.

"Having a body, being in the body, is like being roped to a sick cat"

Fuck you sick cat. Now, i go in search of chocolate. -_-

4 Comments:

  • So it's coming twice as often or lasting twice as long?

    By Blogger GopherX, at 10:08 PM  

  • That sucks... I hope every thing get better for you.

    By Blogger Cole, at 2:06 AM  

  • Dude...I can only imagine...shall I pummel the sick cat for you? You know I would!

    By Blogger JJ, at 6:44 AM  

  • You guys are so mean to the poor kitty. :(

    By Blogger GopherX, at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home