That`s MS. Terrible Foreigner to you!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

can a person be depressed and chipper at the same time?

reading tanya`s blog makes me depressed. she talks about all the things she should get done, and all the things she did in japan, and i feel like my japan experience will be inferior, which is retarded. Also, it reminds me that as much as i love you guys, a part of me does NOT want to come home. Ever. But oh well.

Last night i watched a music show for the most popular acts of the year, and was heartily amused. DJ Ozma was on it, ie, the lead singer from Kishidan. He is such a moron - i cant decide if i love or hate him. Thats a lie, i love him, but i cant figure out why. He performed, and ended up singing in his underwear. Why? I dont know. At all. It wasnt very flattering. Also, he had the whole crowd twirling white cloth in the air, which looked pretty cool. Then i find out that its really those moist towels they give you in restaurants to clean your hands. A huge crowd, including other artists, is twirling wet towels. It was insane, and strangely brilliant.

WaT performed too, and i discovered that they can actually play guitar, which i didnt give them credit for before. However, I almost died from not laughing at their song. Its called 5cm. Immediately, my brain is like.. "hey, japanese guys.. why advertise something like that?" And then Okaasan wanted to know what was so funny. It was great.

Finally, to Tacky and Tsubasa!! If you guys and your damn one catchy song could stop stalking me, that would be really lovely. Ever since i got that link from Tanya last year, everywhere i go, you follow me around with that one song. Surely you two must have other songs? Anyway, you must be sick of the dance, so. I will try to download the song, and you guys start singing something else on tv, ok? Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQYMbAqUv7E

2 Comments:

  • I think you can.... look I am not dead! I just haven't posted on anyones blog or my own or have even looked alive but i have a reason for this I am a bartender now!

    By Blogger Cole, at 7:40 PM  

  • are you really? tell me all about it!

    By Blogger Andrea, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home