That`s MS. Terrible Foreigner to you!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I, too, am a sheep. (Sheep-bleat noise here)

So, my curiosity finally outweighed my laziness, and i set up google analytics for my blog, just like Nic and Andrew have. Its been very interesting so far, but now i have questions! People are reading my blog from places that i dont think i know anyone in, which really is a pretty big shock to me. After all, i dont find my posts particularly interesting, and i cant see why someone who didnt know me would read. So! All you readers of my blog! It is time to own up! Where are you people, and if you arent someone i know, introduce yourself, i am dying of curiosity! Being a complete anal freak, i want all the places accounted for! So!

In Asia theres me, and Andrew in China, and someone in Yokohama (close to Tokyo). I have to admit that this was the biggest surprise - Yokohama! Ive only been there for like.. three hours.. all i did was get horribly lost, and then ride the giant ferris wheel. Yokohama person! Be my friend!

Then there is one in the southern states (no clue about this one either) - a place called Summit? And then its all Western Canada. Calgary (Jen, for sure); then kitimat (no clue), bednesti (no clue), pg (have a fair idea about these), victoria (maybe kara? or rachel? not sure), and then a bunch of vancouver type places: richmond, port moody, burnaby. Now Jayson, and possibly Jeremy are included in there, but who else? So! If you check my blog from anywhere that is not PG, i want to hear from you! Unless you are Andrew, who cant comment, or Jen, who i know for sure where she is. This is so totally interesting! Yay for curiousity over laziness! And once i have this all settled, i can blog about the geisha dances i saw in kyoto with rich yesterday! with pictures! (too obvious a bribe?) Anyway, let me know!

xoxo andrea

6 Comments:

  • I'm the Port Moody guy, although technically I live in Coquitlam. *shrug*

    Jeremy is Burnaby. I have noooooooo idea who the Richmond person is. Strange....very strange....I don't know anyone who lives in Richmond.

    Best try and smoke them out Drea! Thats the way to make friends!

    By Blogger Jayson, at 9:16 AM  

  • Btw, nice job on not coming off as a psycho. Wouldn't want to scare off any new friends, now would we?

    By Blogger Jayson, at 9:17 AM  

  • I checked your blog when i was visting my uncle in Richmond when i was down there....maybe that's it? I am so sorry i won't do it again :'(

    By Blogger Cole, at 6:04 PM  

  • I'm in China!

    Mine suddenly has an influx of people from the states. No one from Eastern Canada, but a ton from the States. Go figure.

    By Blogger Andrew Kurjata, at 6:53 PM  

  • Jayson, me attempting to come off as anything other than totally nuts would be misrepresentation.

    By Blogger Andrea, at 7:57 PM  

  • Holy crap its Andrew!! HOLY CRAP!

    I love that guy!

    By Blogger Jayson, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home