That`s MS. Terrible Foreigner to you!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

arg!

I hate you, last minute doing things! I hate you stupid center guys/school people who bumped up my presentation a day! I really wanted this stupid thing to go well, but its 9 30pm and i still only have ideas and nothing concrete. Add to that fact that although i spent the last hour finding pictures and maps and crap, i just found out the printer doesnt work! Garg! This would have been so much easier to have done earlier, but up until now, ive just wanted to be unsick, and sleeping was the only option i was able to do, other than internshipping. Stupid bloody arg! 9 30 may sound early, but i have to be up at 6 to be there on time, and last night i slept from ten pm on and still felt like crap in the morning. god damn!

1 Comments:

  • Hell beast weekend is almost over!! THen Vacation!!! Hurrah!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home