am possibly an embarassment to my country
Well, we`re back from skiing. I didnt die, although i did fall down a LOT. And now i think every muscle i have hurts. And i have a bruise on my knee like a grapefruit, except purple. My family`s friends were all very nice, i slept on a futon with a damn beanie pillow that i hated, and OH YEAH. I went into a public bath, and then a hot springs, for the first time! I was naked in semi public! I saw a lot of naked girls, and you know what? I dont really get what boys get so excited about. Girls are not that interesting naked. Anyway, i enjoyed skiing, despite being god-awful at it, and in a few hours it will be the new year, over here in future land. So, in advance, happy new year everyone. I will try to write about skiing in more detail later. However now i have to lie quietly in the fetal position and pray that my muscles stop trying to kill me.

5 Comments:
Yeah you totally don't get it. It's not that it's interesting to look at, it's that we want to look at it. And also that we're not "supposed" to...so it's all the more exciting.
If someone is there, and naked, viewing them is quite exciting...it's what we do, what we must do, as men.
By
GopherX, at 3:34 AM
It's totally true. Usually the best part is not seeing a girl naked, but the fact that they are naked. Nakedness itself is titillating.
Man..now I want to see some nekkid ladies.....*jealous*
By
Jayson, at 3:53 PM
Actually, I find the naked female body quite atractive. Its really a thing of beauty, and inspirational for art!! For the record, not ALL female bodies are like this, (mine for example, not so much) but some are! lol!
(poor Drea, you tell us about all the things you've done and all we talk about is being naked!)
By
Anonymous, at 6:30 PM
She knew she would garner comments with her comments on the female body. She brought this upon herself.....
*sips mocha*
MMMMM!
By
Jayson, at 3:36 PM
Awww.. I am jelous that you got to ski I haven't been up yet this year but this thursay i am suppost to go with owen:D so yay. I am with jeremy on this one. It more of your not suppose to see it once you do it's lost some of it alure.Also women want to see naked men just as much as men want to see women:P Trust me... when you have a small break room and one changing room and you're in a hurry you change right their and then the cat calls come.once I was changing in hte open and niki says "WOW, I didn't know their was a show with this meal?;)" holly: *looking through he bill fold* "I got some 5's"
By
Cole, at 1:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home