So I thought of these two things while walking to school today. First is: I am thinking of doing something different with my hair, some cut or something - probably not too short, after all this damn work growing it out- and i am interested in some opinions from you people who generally see me alot. What should i do with my hair, peeps? No really. Comment and tell me, or i will be cheesed. Do it. Now.
Next is: very frustrating. I now own four pairs of semi-useless headphones, and it is driving me nuts. I brought my actual over the ear ones with me, having forgotten that the sound sometimes drops out of one ear because the cords arent connected so well anymore. Boo. Plus they look dorky. One down. The lovely headphones that came with my ipod just broke one day. One ear works perfectly, but there is no sound in the other ear, and i have no clue why. Both sides look exactly the same on the inside. Two down. I bought a new pair at Yodobashi Camera after the ipod ones crapped out - and they are pink to match my ipod (because real ipod headphones would have costed me like 40 bucks.) They work just fine, but the cord is half the length of a normal one. I dont know why. It probably said so on the damn box.. but i was too lazy to translate. Garg. Anyway, using those, i cant even get the damn ipod into my pocket. Three down. Finally, last week I bought another damn pair at some computer store with my host family, also pink. And, i checked on the box to make sure that the cord was long enough. Thats all fine. However, the actual earpieces are kind of big, and keep falling out of my ear because they dont fit in properly. And, because they dont really go into my ear right, the sound is a little dim, and i have to crank it up to hear properly, which is bad for my ears. It is making me crazy. Four down. Four damn useless pairs of headphones. Everyday i bicker with myself about which annoyance i would rather battle on my way to school. Stupid damn headphones. And since they all still kind of work, i cant throw them out, either.
i am also on my way to the post office today. Finally mailing some stuff to my parents, who have been waiting forever, poor things. Although i still dont have jeremys kitkats set to mail. (Sorry jeremy! soon, i promise!) I hope kitkats dont go bad. Anyway, thats all.
Now talk to me about my hair.
Next is: very frustrating. I now own four pairs of semi-useless headphones, and it is driving me nuts. I brought my actual over the ear ones with me, having forgotten that the sound sometimes drops out of one ear because the cords arent connected so well anymore. Boo. Plus they look dorky. One down. The lovely headphones that came with my ipod just broke one day. One ear works perfectly, but there is no sound in the other ear, and i have no clue why. Both sides look exactly the same on the inside. Two down. I bought a new pair at Yodobashi Camera after the ipod ones crapped out - and they are pink to match my ipod (because real ipod headphones would have costed me like 40 bucks.) They work just fine, but the cord is half the length of a normal one. I dont know why. It probably said so on the damn box.. but i was too lazy to translate. Garg. Anyway, using those, i cant even get the damn ipod into my pocket. Three down. Finally, last week I bought another damn pair at some computer store with my host family, also pink. And, i checked on the box to make sure that the cord was long enough. Thats all fine. However, the actual earpieces are kind of big, and keep falling out of my ear because they dont fit in properly. And, because they dont really go into my ear right, the sound is a little dim, and i have to crank it up to hear properly, which is bad for my ears. It is making me crazy. Four down. Four damn useless pairs of headphones. Everyday i bicker with myself about which annoyance i would rather battle on my way to school. Stupid damn headphones. And since they all still kind of work, i cant throw them out, either.
i am also on my way to the post office today. Finally mailing some stuff to my parents, who have been waiting forever, poor things. Although i still dont have jeremys kitkats set to mail. (Sorry jeremy! soon, i promise!) I hope kitkats dont go bad. Anyway, thats all.
Now talk to me about my hair.

5 Comments:
Thick fire engine red streaks.
By
Anonymous, at 10:43 PM
So, what you're saying is, your ears are too loose? I hear there are exercises you can do for that.
As for your hair, I am a boy! And a straight one! That disclaimer out of the way, I vote for wavy! I'm pretty sure that wavy isn't a haircut, but I vote for it anyhow. I also voted for peanut butter in the last election. I'm good at voting.
Also, of course you'll look brilliant because you always do. Alright. Enough shameless complimenting.
By
Daniel, at 12:45 AM
Damn Daniel, you have less shame than me. ITS ON!
Drea, cut your hair near shoulder length and wear it over your ears. It'll be totally cute.
Also, the problem with your headphones is the way the cord connects to the jack (the stabby plug bit). I-pod headphones and most others connect straight on, making a straight line. A few headphones connect in an L-shape. Go for those. The problem is that the connection from the cord to the jack is loose, making the sound go out in one ear. If you get a better L-shaped connection, they will last longer.
As a side note, the reason they break is most likely (not completely sure because I don't know where you put your ipod when you walk) because you have it in your pocket or purse, and occasionally when walking, you accidently pull the headphone slightly with your regular walking movements, loosening the connection between the cord and jack until suddenly...it breaks!
Happened to me tooooonnnsss! Ipod headphones are dumb.
PS YOU ARE TOTALLY HOOOTTTTTT!
By
Jayson, at 11:39 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
JJ, at 11:15 PM
I am a fan of random, choppy layers that you can flip out...but not too much or you will look lame.
I just got my hair cut today and it is mal. Toootally not the way I wanted it. It's all sleek and sophiticated...it just doesn't feel right. It's very un-me. And boring.
That's what I get for trying to tell the hairdresser what I want while suffering the effects of a hangover...
By
JJ, at 11:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home