Deep Breaths
Alright, two days and counting. All things going well i am off Monday! Wish me luck people. Yes, and now to the point: I am so cool. Sometimes it startles me. I booked one of my hotels (by email, but still) in Japanese, with a fair level of politeness, and the nice lady seemed to understand perfectly. This is progress indeed. So, again, I kick ass.
END TRANSMISSION.
(klcklkiklklkklklklkylklkl)
END TRANSMISSION.
(klcklkiklklkklklklkylklkl)

3 Comments:
YAY! for kicking ass!
By
Cole, at 3:01 AM
Goooo Drea. Kick some Japanese ass!
Have fun on your vacation!
By
Jayson, at 2:53 PM
Pffft.... ignorant fools, can't you see that this wasn't Andrea at all. It was an interstellar transmission from a hyper-militaristic race of giant space ants!!!
Obviously they're using Andrea's body to spy on the Japanese to prepare for their eventual invasion of Tokyo. Strange though... Tokyo always seems to be the first place to get invaded by the giant space monsters...
By
Anonymous, at 8:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home